SAVE UP 42% ON YOUR QUELLA BICYCLE AND EQUIPMENT
Quella are currently partners on the following cycle to work schemes:
- Bikes for the NHS
- Halfords Cycle to Work Scheme (avaliable in all nationwide stores)
We are currently applying to be an official partner in the Government's Cycle2Work campaign as part of their Green Transport Plan. To promote healthier journeys to work and reduce environmental pollution, the 1999 Finance Act introduced an annual tax exemption, allowing employers to loan bicycles and bicycle safety accessories to employees as a tax-free benefit. Companies of all sizes can participate in these schemes which support healthier journeys to work, reduce traffic congestion and offer a positive lifestyle benefit to employees.
- Huge savings on the cost of a new bike and cycling equipment
- Spread the cost over 12 months through your salary
- Reduce the stress and cost of the daily commute
- Get fitter on your journey to work
- Do your bit for the environment
- Join the Quella team!
- Offering a popular employee benefit which has no additional costs
- Promoting healthy journeys to work and meeting CSR targets
- Reducing company national insurance contributions
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS
- Your employer registers with the relevant cycle scheme
- You visit Quella’s website make your selection and obtain a written quote by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- You present the written quotation to the employer for authorisation
- Your employer provides authorisation to cycle scheme
- Your employer makes the payment to scheme as per initial written quotation
- Cycle scheme then issues a voucher to you
- You present the voucher to Quella and collect your very own Quella Bicycle and equipment
- Your Interest Free monthly payments then commence
We are looking to use the four major schemes; Cyclescheme, Bike2Work Scheme, Cycle-Plus and OnYourBike and are currently in the process of applying. If you are an employer and wish to clarify any of the above or enter into a formal partnership with Quella we offer fantastic corporate packages and would love to hear from you so please get in touch.