Quella Bicycle Ltd (”We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Quella Bicycle Ltd, Unit 1, St Modwen Park, Junction 12, M5, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, GL10 3EX
Through the quellabicycle.com website, you may link to web pages and websites operated by Quella Bicycle Ltd. We may also provide links to websites that are external to Quella Bicycle Ltd. These websites are not operated or controlled by Quella Bicycle Ltd and Quella Bicycle Ltd is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such external web sites.
The material provided on this website is for informational purposes only and is not a contract. It is intended to provide a general description of Quella Bicycle Ltd, along with their products and services.
The information is intended to present a general overview for illustrative purposes only. It is not intended to substitute for the guidance of retained legal or other professional advisors or to constitute a binding contract. All products and services may not be available in all states and the availability of described products and services may be limited by state or other applicable laws and by underwriting criteria.
Quella Bicycle Ltd values individual privacy and we want to give our website visitors the opportunity to know what information we collect about them and how they can limit the use of personally-identifiable information beyond the purposes for which they first provided it. At all times, however, Quella Bicycle Ltd reserves the right to disclose information where required by law or to comply with valid legal process (such as a court order), to protect Quella Bicycle Ltd’s rights or property, including without limitation in the event of a transfer of control of Quella Bicycle Ltd or substantially all of its assets, or during emergencies when safety is at risk.
OUR USE OF PERSONAL AND NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect two kinds of information about our on-line visitors, personal and non-personal information. Visitors are not required to register to access the public pages of Quella Bicycle Ltd’s sites. Non-personal information is collected to track the total number of guests visiting Quella Bicycle Ltd sites and to guide our efforts to improve our sites. The non-personal information we monitor includes the browser type and operating system being used by our visitors; areas of the sites visited; date and time of access; host or service-provider information, and identification of the referring site. This information is used exclusively for our internal purposes and is not disclosed to any non-affiliated third parties except our producers.
Personal information that can identify a visitor, such as name, address or other information is collected only when voluntarily offered and solely for purposes that are clearly identified on our sites such as information provided in connection with an employment application, information sent via e-mail by visitors using the “Contact Us” feature on the website or by accessing one our web sites for the purchase of any goods or services.
We collect your email address if you communicate with us by email Quella Bicycle Ltd uses the information submitted via e-mail addresses set forth in the “Contact Us” link, after purchase, or through starting the purchase process, such as registering for an account, to respond to your comment or inquiry. We will not use the information submitted via the “Contact Us” feature, or from any data capture (unless the you have specifically opted in to marketing) for marketing purposes, nor share it with any third party for marketing purposes.
We do not store customer credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass certain aspects of your personal information to Klarna, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.
OUR USE OF “COOKIES”
Protecting your privacy is important to Quella Bicycle Ltd. No information is collected from individuals who wish to browse our Web site without registering, except as may be contained in “cookies” (i.e. small files that are stored by your Web browser to help a particular system recognise you and the pages you visit in a Web site).
Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website so that we can recognise your choice of language and region.
You can find out more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|Cookie Name||Default Expiration Time||Purpose|
|_utma||2 years from set/update||This cookie is used to distinguish users and sessions. It is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.|
|_utmb||30 minutes from set/update||This cookie is used to determine new sessions/visits. It is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.|
|_utmc||End of browser session||Used to determine whether the user is in a new session/visit.|
|_utmz||6 months from set/update||This cookie stores the traffic source or campaign that explains how a user reaches our site. It is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.|
Collectively these cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use this website. We use the information to create reports in tools called Google Analytics. We use these reports to help us improve the Website. The cookies collect information anonymously, including:
- the number of visitors to the Website
- whether visitors have previously been to the Website
- where visitors have come to the Website from
- the pages they visited.
These cookies do not contain any personal data and it is not possible to identify individuals using them.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 30 days.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us.
We will use this information:
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources.
We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you.
We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
Selected third parties including:
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we will provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience];
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Quella Bicycle Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Our Web sites may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that they visit. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected when you visit our Web site.
DATA INTEGRITY AND SECURITY
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
We value your opinions. If you have comments or questions about our privacy statement, please send them to or write to us at the following address:
Quella Bicycle Ltd
Unit 1, St Modwen Park,
Junction 12, M5,
Gloucestershire, GL10 3EX
Quella Bicycle Ltd (“Quella”) makes no representations about the suitability of the content of this site for any purpose. All content is provided “as is” without any warranty of any kind. Quella hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the content, including but not limited to all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. In no event shall Quella be liable for any special, indirect, exemplary or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to loss of use, data or profits, without regard to the form of any action, including but not limited to contract, negligence or other tortious actions arising out of or in connection with the use, copying or display of the content. Although Quella believes the content to be accurate, complete and current, Quella makes no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or currency of the content. It is your responsibility to verify any information before relying on it. The content of this site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. From time to time changes are made to content herein. Quella may make changes in the products and/or the services described herein at anytime.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Some of the sites listed as links herein are not under the control of Quella. Accordingly, Quella makes no representations whatsoever concerning the content of those sites. The fact that Quella has provided a link to a site is not an endorsement, authorisation, sponsorship or affiliation with respect to such site, its owners or its providers. Quella has not tested any information, software or products found on these sites and therefore cannot make any representations whatsoever with respect thereto. There are risks in using any information, software or products found on the Internet, and Quella cautions you to make sure that you completely understand these risks before retrieving, using, relying upon or purchasing anything via the Internet.