Quella's signature, hand-built 2014 fixed-gear single-speed Quella One has been crafted to embody performance, reliability and personality at its heart. Aesthetically bold, yet sophisticated and quintessentially British, the One is a whole lot more than a simple status symbol.
Brandishing a lightweight double butted Cro-mo 4130 frame set in its classic diamond form and high-quality components including our famous 50mm deep-V rims and unique narrow pursuit bars allowing for a variety of both comfortable and competitive riding positions.
The One requires minimal maintenance, and weighs in at only 9kg (52cm), making it exceptionally agile and responsive; fit for practical joyrides, city commuters and seasoned 'roadies' alike.
- Hand-built in ‘The Old Egg Shed’ on the outskirts of Cambridge by our experienced team of bike builders.
- Flip-flop hub allows for both single-speed and fixed-gear riding and is easily interchangeable.
- Performance driven, vintage-inspired design.
- Superior finish owed to the experienced craftsmanship and highest-quality, locally powder-coated steel frame; commended by the cycling press and customers worldwide.
- Low-maintenance with only brake pads and tyres requiring regular attention.
- 3 year warranty on frame & forks, 60 days on other moving parts.
- Front and rear brake and pedals included.
- FREE UK Delivery.
Frame Material: Cro-Mo 4130 Double Butted, Tig Welded Steel
Forks: Cro-Mo 4130 Double Butted, Tig Welded Steel Track Forks
Chainset: Quella by First Components 48/16t
Chain: KMC HP1
Pedals: Quella X-Type Platform
Hubs: Quella CNC sealed bearing with flip/flip rear hub
Rims: Quella 50mm Deep-V Alloy
Tyres: Kenda Kadence 700c x 23
Tyre Width: 23mm
Wheel Size: 700c
Brakes: Alhonga Calliper Duel Pivot
Handlebars: PZ Race Pursuit 400mm
Stem: Quella 90mm. 7 +/-
Saddle: Quella Vintage Studded Saddle
Seat Post: Micro Adjust
Headset: Quella threadless
Stand Over Height: 28" (52cm), 31" (55cm), 34" (59cm)
Weight: 9.0kg (52cm), 9.5kg (55cm), 10.0kg (59cm)